Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What is life without you?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.-- Anonymous

Sometimes, nostalgia is the most beautiful thing. I was never a hardcore ruminative nostalgic being, until that day which fuelled altogether a new kind of emotion into me. For some reason or for no reason, i started recollecting memories of yours. That day, I still remember My eyes were moist, my breath was choking, I was wounded and lost, in the wilderness of her heart, and I was sitting next to her absolutely doing nothing, still i somehow felt i was doing everything . I never gave enough heed to it before thinking, but now I rue about it. It was a kind of torment for me. All those words written from her memories speak to me. All the passed moments ask why we parted ways like this! But, what is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
I wonder in my own small myriad world, does god fall in love anytime? O! God, some day you would fall in love. - and then if your love goes apart, may be ONLY THEN; you would understand the pain of being apart. . I knew she is not around anymore…but her absence left a question on my lips…When separation was so destined– Tell me why, O! God you even made us.

Some decisions are made by love, some are made by god…What is life without her?
For some life is beautiful and for some its brutal…..What is life without her?
My days are restless..My nights are restless… Why did I remember her today ?
May be I should have believed her….why did I stay away from her?
Now that she is gone, dark and empty nights became my friends..
I have got nothing that belongs to me anymore , I don’t know how I endure each moment
All these words written from her memories speak to me. All the passed moments ask why we parted ways like this…
She says, she cannot live with me…..She also says, she cannot live without me….
I am wounded and lost……………….In the wilderness of her heart…..
Now that I have changed my path after engineering, I am not sure If i could take up math as my profession, about which I was talking in the above lines. But it would be my passion forever and ever.
Miss you M



3 comments:

Shilpi said...

You know wat?Your 'M' has many other lovers.:P Papam Adi:P

Hahah nuvvu nee love story..Suspense lo petti champuthav :P.

Namrata said...

Mast likha re.. call par detail me baat karenge!! theek?

Anonymous said...

the way u described is awsome....
i wish u get ur love :)