The turning point: At this stage of my life , everything about me changed: the way I sit, the way I stand, the way I eat food, the way others address me, etc. In short, I became a different me and this had a hard hit on my confidence and personality.
The journey began with self-introspection and I started to cut down on my junk, harmful diet and started doing endless hours of cardio. This is exactly the moment when I met my coach Dev who shifted my training from more cardio/less strength training to more strength training /decent cardio. To date I thank him every day for this or else I probably would have injured my knees
In the first month.
I was able to cut down to 4 kgs in one month, which motivated me further to try in a more organized way wherein Dev coached me in putting effort into eating right, working out in a correct manner. Eventually, I was able to build a suitable routine for myself which matched my body requirements and my fitness goals
Small And Achievable Targets: I gave myself small and achievable targets and upgraded my target once I achieved the previous one. Starting every, Dev ensured to have my weight and BMI checked. This gave me all the scientific justification of how much percentage of fat I am reducing and how much muscle I am gaining along with all the essential vitamin and mineral levels. On top of this, Dev helped me visualize the plan going forward and with his continued monomaniacal focus on training me towards sculpting my body, I began to take bodybuilding seriously.
Weight Loss And Workout: Dev ensured that my workout has a mix of different forms of cardio, bodyweight training, as well as weight training, and most importantly mobility. The key is to mix these based on your own body’s requirement, and not to overdo as well as underdo it.
There is absolutely no shortcut to losing weight. It is a structured process that can give good and healthy results only if respected and followed with appropriate guidance, knowledge, and discipline.
On September 28, Tuesday I was 91.2 Kgs. It was 15.6 Kgs weight loss in a span of 3 months.
Conclusion: Don't find time to workout but make time to workout. This is a lifestyle change and there is no finish line. And for me i know i have just started.


3 comments:
This is phenomenal. I would like to see the same spirit in you that you had 10 yrs ago when you accidentally broke your finger while lifting weights but didn't stop going to gym the very next day. This is awesome 👍
The moment I got the message about your blog, just could not wait.Wonderful blog about wonderful achievement, the physical one of cutting down the excess weight.This is truly motivating You rightly pointed out about the need to have knowledge, respect and discipline A good coach or a guide will only hasten the good results.It is simple fact, whether somebody else notices, comments or makes fun or not we for sure know what the real picture of our frame is For all those 'motus' waiting, this blog is motivating Enjoyed the piece Wishing you further reduction and better allround oersonakity Hai to Dev
I did comment earlier but looks like it has not been published.
I too will not give up and will attempt again…… Well done Aditya, proud of you. You realised at the right time, started working for it, found the right guide and did the right thing, all with the right attitude. Keep going….. Written well too and I am all motivated to shape from my well rounded personality…..
Post a Comment